The Danube Region is home to 110 million people and comprises 14 countries from the EU and its neighbours. For these communities and for potential business owners it is essential to enhance their access to available European funds. A variety of actors from start-ups, small and medium sized enterprises, NGOs, local authorities and research institutes are eligible for EU funding.
On the new website EuroAccess Danube Region you can find the right EU programme to fund your project idea. This new site is one of the practical benefits of closer cooperation in the framework of the EU Strategy for the Danube Region.
The EuroAccess platform lists the most relevant sources of funding from EU programs in the Danube Region. Moreover, it provides important information on current calls for project proposals.
You can focus your search by selecting:
• the topics addressed in your project
• your type of organisation
• the geographic scope of your project
• or the type of funding you are looking for
As a registered user on the site you can also:
• save calls for proposals relevant to your area of activity as a PDF
• add interesting calls to your personalized funding basket
• sign up for a regular newsletter with the latest calls