- Published: 15 February 2017
Slovenia will host the first macroregional communication conference on the Slovenian coast between the 4th and 6th April 2017. The aim of the conference is to bring together media people, MRS governance structures, interested stakeholders and public and exchange views and share experience for how to:
- strengthen the media support to MRS endeavours,
- improve the visibility of MRS activities and projects,
- exchange experience among all the 4 MRS on communication and communication strategies and present the initiative that such media conference should become a permanent (once per year) forum for exchange between the 4 MRS and thus
- forming a "horizontal media/communication pillar" for EU macroregional strategies.
A more detailed agenda and information about the Registration procedure will be availabe at the begining of March. You can also read more about the event at http://www.adriatic-ionian.eu/.